PURPOSE: The C.A.R.E. attendant performs the duties as stated in the Plan of Care.
Duties: It is the duty of the C.A.R.E. attendant to carry out specific patient care tasks as assigned by the Plan of Care.
- Assisting with personal hygiene,
- Performing light housekeeping,
- Involving client in leisure activities,
- Adhering to clients dietary needs,
- Maintaining a safe, healthy and stable living environment.
- Assisting the client in transfer and/or ambulation.
- Transportation or accompanying to clinics, physician's offices, and appointments, or leisure activities.
- Lifting maximum of 50lbs.
It is the duty of the C.A.R.E. Inc. attendant to fill out take and turn in all necessary paper work - Timesheets, daily logs, tests, tracking sheets such as seizures, medications, bowel movements, potty training.
You are responsible for turning in incident/accident reports.
It is also your duty to make sure you are up to date with First Aid.
You are also responsible for completing 16 hours of ongoing training.
Make sure that your car insurance, driver's license; phone numbers and address are always up to date.
Communicate to supervisor any changes in the recipient's condition.
Call your supervisor in the event of any emergency - 1-800-798-6565
Must report any type of abuse, neglect, exploitation, and extortion within 2hrs of discovery.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School graduate/GED or 2 years experience that is verifiable.
REPORTING CHANNEL: Report to supervisor.
By continuing to the application I agree that I have read this page in its entirety.
CONTINUE TO APPLICATION