Simplify the Complex with our Knowledge
The paperwork required to get assistance and support from governmental programs or community-based programs can be complicated to understand. CARE, Inc. deals with these things on a daily basis and would be glad to assist you in your efforts to receive support. We learn about your family’s unique situation in order to determine the best options available to you. In most cases, we can recommend one or more financial programs suited to your situation.
Notable financial programs:
- Medicaid Waiver Services: Financial eligible recipients ages 3+ may qualify for Medicaid Waivers, of which there are several categories. Whether a child or adult, CARE, Inc. can talk to you about the programs best suited for your situation.
- EPSDT: Medicaid recipients who are not receiving waiver services due to exhaustion of the program or other restrictions may be eligible for Early Periodic Screening, Diagnosis & Treatment (EPSDT).
- Supported Independent Living: Individuals who have significant impairments, such as mental, physical, sensory or cognitive disabilities might benefit from this program since our Care Attendants can help to improve functions and daily living activities. This is particularly true with our Personal Assistance Services.
- Long Term Personal Care Services: The State of Louisiana offers this program for qualified individuals who may benefit from CARE, Inc. in-home services.
- Children’s Choice: Another government-sponsored program available to children in Louisiana ages birth – 18 who need support, including respite care for their parents and caregivers.
- NOW Waiver: The New Opportunities Waiver (NOW) includes residential, community and respite care assistance. This is particularly helpful for individuals with work-related disabilities or developmental disabilities, and their families.
- Private Pay: We offer many private pay financial options and will work with your family’s economic situation to find the best options available to you.
If you don’t see a financial opportunity to meet your needs, please ask us about other programs that might be best suited to the needs of your family.
We are familiar with all of the financial programs available and will help you find the best solution. Contact us to learn more.